We (Allstar Solutions Ltd.) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us, such as your name, email address, and phone number, when you fill out our contact form or sign up for our newsletter.
- Information about your use of our website, such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system.
- Information about your visits to our website, including the pages you visit and the resources you access.
How we use your information
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To respond to your enquiries and provide you with the information you have requested.
- To send you our newsletter, if you have signed up for it.
- To improve our website and ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To comply with legal and regulatory obligations.
Disclosure of your information
We will not share your personal data with any third parties, except as required by law.
You have the right to access the personal data we hold about you, to correct any inaccuracies, and to request that we delete your personal data. To exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the contact details provided on our website.
We may update this policy from time to time to reflect changes in the law or our privacy practices. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new policy on our website.